Microdermabrasion is an extremely effective treatment that has an impact on a fresh, younger look. Immediately after the surgery we obtain an extraordinary effect. It is definitely more effective than other treatments exfoliating the epidermis. Microdermabrasion is also a treatment preceding other types of cosmetic treatments performed using a laser.
This is the mechanical abrasion of the epidermis, which is performed using a device equipped with a special diamond head. Microdermabrasion is a safe procedure, it does not cause complications. Despite the superficial impact of the treatment, positive changes occur not only in the epidermis but also in the dermis. There is thickening of the epidermis and intense synthesis of collagen and elastin, which firms and regenerates the skin and improves its structure.
It is recommended for people struggling with hyperpigmentation, acne with acne wrinkles, acne scars, uneven texture of the skin, widened hair follicles, increased sebum secretion, stretch marks wanting to improve the condition of their skin. Microdermabrasion is recommended for all people, both with acne and discoloration problems. The spectrum of microdermabrasion performance is so wide that it is difficult to list all the ailments that can be effectively removed during the procedure.
- Reducing skin dryness and flaccidity, age spots and wrinkles
- Smoothing delicate wrinkles around the eyes, lips and neck
- Relaxation of superficial scars (also acne scars)
- Support for acne treatment, reduction of dilated hair follicles, comedones, blackberries, seborrhea
- Lightening the skin, reducing discoloration
- Smoothing the skin, stimulating its renewal
- Improvement of the quality, condition of the skin (structure and color)
- Increased flexibility (stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis
The advantages of microdermabrasion
- High efficiency and immediate effect
- Ability to perform the procedure frequently
- Execution does not exclude from daily activities
- It does not carry the risk of discoloration and scarring
- Controlled depth of exfoliation
- Possibility to perform the treatment on sensitive skin,
- Visible and rapid skin regeneration
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Eliminates small wrinkles and damage,
- Eliminates excessive keratosis, dryness and sun damage,
- Accelerates blood and lymph circulation
Immediately after the surgery, small red spots appear on the skin, which disappear spontaneously within a few hours. Microdermabrasion significantly stimulates the production of collagen, and also eliminates pathogenic microorganisms such as Propionibacterium acnes from the skin surface. The microdermabrasion treatment takes about 20-30 minutes. During the procedure, the patient first clearly feels a slight suction, and then clearly rubs and massages the skin. During one treatment, the whole surface can be rubbed several times.
The effects of the treatment
- As a result of the microdermabrasion treatment, the structure and color of the skin is significantly improved, and its elasticity is increased.
- Microdermabrasion removes any blackhead, reduces seborrhea and all skin discoloration, including both age spots and sun discoloration.
- As a result of the treatment the complexion is much healthier, fresher and giving the impression of a much younger one.
- Microdermabrasion belongs to a group of treatments during which the upper layer of the epidermis, and sometimes even the dermis, is worn away. In the subsequent stages of the procedure, subsequent layers are slowly removed until the desired effect is achieved.
- Microdermabrasion is a completely painless procedure, which does not require prior anesthesia of the epidermis.