A modern way to rejuvenate the face
Silhouette Soft® is one of the next revolutionary alternatives to the traditional facelift.
An effective, safe, innovative treatment aimed at correcting skin sagging and reducing signs of aging. Silhouette-Soft ™ are bio-absorbable threads provided with cones. Designed and developed by American scientists, to improve the appearance of the cheeks and restore the volume of the skin of the zygomatic region.
Silhouette-Soft ™ is one of the most modern products on the market. Due to their design, small, absorbable cones anchor deeply in the tissue, which creates a tension that effectively lifts the flabby tissue. The uniqueness of using these threads is conditioned by the possibility of bi-directional insertion, so that they can be anchored in the skin in any way to achieve the desired effect.
Bidirectional Silhouette Soft seams with absorbable cones
Each Silhouette Soft® thread is made of transparent material and eight absorbable cones that anchor deeply into the tissues that cause tension by lifting the flabby tissue. Proper stretching of the thread eliminates wrinkles, skin tension and elevation.
Threads have an impact on stimulating the synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. At the site of the dissolved thread, a specific scaffolding restores the tension of the flabby tissues.
Safety and Efficiency Silhouette Soft®
Silhouette Soft® threads are made of glycolic acid and polylactic acid, so they are completely absorbed by the body. Silhouette Soft® products are manufactured at a factory located in Michigan (USA). Strict control and sanitary supervision are exercised over them. The treatment can be performed in people with any type of skin, even sensitive and prone to allergies. The treatment using Silhouette Soft® is perfect for both women and men.
Application of Silhouette Soft® thread
They can be used in various areas such as cheeks, neck, eyebrows, depending on the expectations and needs of the patient. Silhouette Soft ® thread through a bi-directional cone system allows the threads to anchor in the tissue in both directions, eliminating the need to make cuts. The convalescence period is shortened and the risk of side effects is eliminated.
Time passes inexorably, and with it begins the process of involution in the human body that causes irreversible changes. The aging process applies to all cells of our body. Collagen and elastic fulfill the function of scaffolding for the skin, they are responsible for firmness and tension of the skin. With time, they become weakened, the skin becomes less elastic, flaccid and a significant loss of firmness is noticeable, and tissues start to fall.
The use of Silhouette Soft® thread allows you to achieve amazing effects, without undergoing treatments requiring a long recovery period. Among women and men, this procedure is very popular around the world. The effect of the treatment is noticeable immediately, with the elimination of cuts and traces of thread introduction. The patient can return to daily activities after the procedure.
The effects of the treatment:
- Reduction of mimic wrinkles and signs of skin aging,
- It smoothes and shallows the nasolabial folds,
- Noticeable tension of the face and neck skin,
- About the skin in the lower parts of the face,
- Visible improvement of the oval of the face and cheeks (elimination of the so-called "hamsters"),
- Improving the cheekbones,
- Zymodelowanie cheeks,
- Adjusting the falling corners of the mouth,
- Improvement of skin firmness of the cheeks and the area of the jaw,
The advantages of the treatment:
- Non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure,
- Without leaving scars or cuts,
- Natural look after the treatment,
- Lifting effect,
- A very short period of convalescence.
- How to prepare before the surgery
- One week before planned surgery, it is recommended to use arnica and vitamin K and C. supplementation.
- One week before the surgery, stop using blood thinners (aspirin, salicylic acid, etc.)
- At least 48gods. do not consume alcohol before surgery.
- On the day of the surgery it is best to come on an empty stomach or after eating lightly digestible meals.
- Avoid smoking or strong coffee before the procedure.
What does the procedure look like?
The treatment is performed by a doctor. Before the planned treatment, the doctor conducts an accurate interview with the patient regarding past and current diseases in order to qualify the patient for the procedure. During the consultation the entire course of the procedure is discussed in order to ensure the patient's safety. Explains to the patient the course of the procedure, its expected results, risk and possible complications. The written consent of the patient is obtained for the procedure.
The treatment lasts 30-45 min, so it is a relatively short procedure. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia, which is given at the thread entry and exit points. No incisions are made, and no surgical suturing is performed. The patient may feel slight discomfort, but this is a fully tolerated symptom.
A little elastic skin, in a few cases, may require the use of hiauronic acid to compensate for the raised skin surface. The effects of the treatment can be improved by other treatments of aesthetic medicine such as botulinum toxin or hyaluronic acid.
When will the effects be visible and how long will they last?
The final effect of the treatment is visible after two weeks. This lifting eliminates the risk of scarring and unexpected complications. The treatment area may be tender and slightly swollen.
The effect of the Silhouette - Soft ™ thread lasts from 12 to 18 months.
The long-term maintenance of the effects of the treatment is a very individual matter, because it depends on the lifestyle, age of the patient and many other factors.
What are the possible reactions immediately after the procedure?
- Redness, swelling, hematoma,
- Discomfort, stinging and pain,
- Irregularities on the surface of the skin.
- The patient after the procedure feels the sensation of irritation, slight pain during mimic movements at the site of the implant for up to 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Immediately after the treatment the skin should be chilled so-called Coldpackami,
Recommendations after the procedure:
- During the first 6 hours after the surgery, apply cold compresses to the treatment area.
- The first three days are recommended to sleep on the back.
- Control visit after 7 days after the procedure.
- Antibiotic cover for a period of 5 days after the procedure.
- During 3 weeks after the procedure limit excessive facial expressions,
- Avoiding any risk of face injury,
- Hair and face can be washed without any contraindications,
- Avoid consuming, chewing hard products, excessive and vigorous mouth opening for 4 weeks after the procedure.
- The patient should avoid exposure to UV radiation for one month after the procedure
- Do not use the sauna or pool for a month.
- Bad health condition.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Infections (bacterial, viral, fungal).
- Coagulation disorders.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Patients with personality disorders and unrealistic expectations.
- Chronic Kelons.
- Excessive fat tissue or a thin layer of tissue.
- Allergy or proven reactions to the biomaterials used for the surgery.