What is permanent make-up?
Permanent makeup is a type of cosmetic tattoo that is made by introducing under the skin pigment with a formula based on natural ingredients. The procedure performed in a professional office by an experienced linergist is safe and very rarely causes undesirable side effects. Depending on the durability of the applied dye, the depth of the procedure and individual anatomic features, the effects last from 1 to 5 years. However, it should be remembered that if we want our permanent makeup to always look fresh and we can enjoy it for years, it should be dopigmented every year. The purpose of permanent make-up is to naturally emphasize the beauty of each of us.
Permanent makeup treatment helps to correct the shape of the eyebrows (weak or irregular), lips (contour selection or strengthening the red lips) and to emphasize the expression of the eyes ("dashes" on the lower and / or upper eyelid). Permanent makeup is also used when removing scars or masking skin defects, eg pigmentation spots, scars, blemishes, introducing dyes appropriately matched to the color of the skin.
Permanent makeup is LUXURY!
Permanent makeup and the price
When the price of permanent make-up is suspiciously low, you need to think very carefully about it, because the cost of professional specialist equipment and all accessories (needles, pigments, dyes, anesthesia) makes the cost of permanent make-up amount to several hundred zlotys. Nevertheless, a well-made professional treatment ensures satisfaction
We recommend permanent makeup for people:
- overworked, who have little time for makeup
- after hairless chemotherapy, eyebrows and eyelashes
- With deeply set eyes, with rare, non-regular eyebrows, with asymmetrical contours of the lips
- with the type of Celtic skin, that is, no expressive facial features
- athletes and those who can not paint because of their profession
- they wear glasses and contact lenses, and they have problems doing make-up
- sensitizers for colorful cosmetics and henna
- those who want to make a long-lasting correction of their natural appearance
- those who want to look beautiful at any time of the day or night
Methodology of making permanent make-up?
- Choose the color and shape of the make-up
- First of all, before the micropigmentation will be performed, an interview with clients should be carried out, what she wants and expects, determine with the linergist the color of the lips, eyebrows and dashes on the eyelids based on the client's individual preferences and their own suggestions - we make a drawing with a crayon, a make-up that will be created in several different versions.
- The approved pattern selection by the customer starts the next stage of the procedur
Performing the procedure
- We start the treatment from anesthesia of the treated area. To provide the client with comfort, the anesthetic cream is applied for about 30 minutes. before starting the make-up.
- A very important element in permanent make-up is the introduction of a suitable dye into the epidermis using a specialized device equipped with disposable needles.
- Immediately after the procedure, the skin is red and slightly swollen, and the effect of the treatment may seem "exaggerated". The final result of permanent makeup can be assessed after 7-10 days - when the natural dermatological changes disappear. At this time, small scabs are formed on the surface of the treated skin, which fall off automatically, can not be scratched, as this can lead to "removal" of the pigment and, in the worst case, scarring.
How long does the permanent makeup treatment last?
- The total time of the procedure - including preparation and anesthesia - lasts from 1 to 3 hours.
- The time of the procedure depends on the place of pigmentation, individual features of the skin and, of course, linergist skills.
Activities after the permanent make-up treatment
- Immediately after the permanent make-up, the linergist disinfects the skin and then applies a cream with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- during healing (about 1 week) the person undergoing treatment must continue the treatment alone at home, applying the cream
- immediately after the treatment the color is very expressive, however, do not worry about it, because after 7-10 days, the intensity of the color is reduced by half.
- after making the make-up, do not rub the pigmentation area, wash with an irritating agent.
- one should give up the sauna, solarium, swimming pool and SPA treatments.
- you must not use the solarium
- protect the skin using filters
Permanent makeup lips
- allows you to correct the shape (optically enlarge or reduce, raise or emphasize the corners of the lips),
- refresh the color,
- emphasize the pigment of the labial red.
- illumination over the contour of the lips optical magnification of the lips
Carrying out permanent lip makeup:
- before the surgery, you should take herpes against 2 days before the procedure and 5 days after the procedure
- adjust the right dye - taking into account the preferences of the client, its complexion and the suggestions of a professional linergist,
- draw a lip contour to illustrate the final effect of the treatment,
Permanent eye makeup
- allows you to get the effect of a clearly underlined eye
- seductive look gives more clarity,
- perfect look at any time and in any situation, regardless of circumstances, weather or other external factors.
Before making permanent eye makeup:
- eyelid skin should not be swollen,
- the body should be rested,
After the permanent eye makeup treatment
- flush eyes with saline solution
- Do not paint your eyes or eyelashes
- if you wear contact lenses, leave it for a few days
Permanent makeup eyebrows
- gives and complements the shape of the eyebrows, because with time and age eyebrows are rare and not regular
- convenience, you do not have to spend time on everyday eyebrow makeup
- the natural appearance of the eyebrows can be obtained by drawing hair by brush or by machine method. A single hair can be varied from very thin to thick. It is such a perfect and perfect method that it is difficult to distinguish whether it is permanent makeup or natural eyebrows.
Before making permanent eyebrow makeup:
- do not adjust eyebrows about 1 week before the surgery,
- the skin around the eyebrows should be thoroughly cleaned
- adjust the optimal color of the pigment and determine the final shape of the make-up.
Permanent makeup - contraindications
- virus infections,
- treatment with steroid drugs,
- anticoagulant treatment.
- retinoid treatment