Microdermabrasion is a very beneficial treatment, which is already directly after its conduct gives an impressive effect. It is far more effective than other treatments and exfoliating the upper layers of the dermis.
Microdermabrasion is recommended for all persons with visible skin problems that are difficult to remove by other treatments. It is recommended both for young people with plaguing acne, as well as elderly people confronted with hyperpigmentation.
When you decide to microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is indicated to all those who intend to improve the condition of your skin and relieve skin problems. The spectrum of efficacy of microdermabrasion is so wide that it is difficult to mention all the ailments that can be effectively removed during the treatment in question.
Especially treatment is recommended for people having a difficult to remove follicular acne and comedo, acne scars, blackheads, milia, seborrhea, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, dilated pores and rough, rough skin .
Exceptional results are achieved also in terms of skin rejuvenation, removal of excessive laxity and appearance of wrinkles. Microdermabrasion is also a treatment prior to other types of cosmetic treatments performed using a laser.
Key benefits of microdermabrasion
The most important advantage of microdermabrasion is its high efficiency and gain immediate effect. Immediately after its completion on the skin appear slight redness that can easily cover up the delicate makeup . They disappear completely after a few hours, leaving a perfect complexion without any problems.
The advantage of surgery is the ease of its implementation and Total painless . Only some women with extremely sensitive complexion and impaired resistance to pain sensation may feel slight discomfort. However, it can quickly overcome by the application of the ointment anesthetic, not affecting in any way the effectiveness of the treatment.
The benefits of microdermabrasion must also include opportunity to perform surgery on sensitive skin , which is definitely not allowed in the case of application of chemical peeling. An additional advantage of this treatment is also getting far better results than in the case of these peels, microdermabrasion because while it is possible shedding of much deeper layers of the epidermis.
A microdermabrasion treatment, as a result of which takes a considerable stimulation of collagen, and elimination from the skin of pathogenic microorganisms, such as Propionibacterium acnes.
The advantages of using the device are m.in.
- Total painless and safety of the treatment
- the ability to perform the surgery on sensitive skin
- fast and visible skin regeneration
- safe, controlled depth of abrasion
- regeneration of skin cells,
- stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
- no age restrictions
- possible high frequency of repetitions
- a perfect replacement for chemical peeling
- eliminates fine lines and damaged
- eliminates hyperkeratosis, dryness and damage after sun
- accelerate blood circulation and lymph
- strengthens the defense capabilities of the skin
- increases absorption of cosmetics nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
- As a result, microdermabrasion definitely improves the structure and skin tone , as well as increase its flexibility.
- Microdermabrasion removes any blackhead, reduce seborrhea and any discoloration on the skin , including both age spots and discoloration dosłoneczne.
- As a result of the treatment complexion is much healthier, fresher and giving the appearance of much younger .
- microdermabrasion belongs to the group of treatment in which abrasion is the top layer of the epidermis and sometimes dermis. In the subsequent treatment stages are removed slowly layers until the desired effect is achieved.
- Microdermabrasion is a painless procedure and does not require prior anesthesia of the skin.
Proceedings before the surgery
A few days before the procedure should be applied to specific rules for avoiding some of the ways to skin care. The main thing is to for about 5 days before the microdermabrasion apply cosmetics (creams and gels) to scrub your face and hair removal creams . At this time there is also advised to perform electrolysis and waxing, as well as the use of harsh gąbeczek and brushes for cleaning (cleaning) face.
The first stage of the procedure
Before making the actual microdermabrasion, an experienced beautician or doctor in aesthetic medicine prepares the skin. For this purpose, the exact makeup washes and disinfects the skin. If the skin is seborrheic, wipe it with alcohol or boric acid.
Microdermabrasion relies on accurate and slow moving through the skin beautician special head . It ended applicator with two holes. For one hole on the skin hits a powerful stream of air from the sterile mikrokryształkami corundum or small pieces of diamond, and the second hole sucked crystals are worn out and bruised during surgery skin cells and debris. Microdermabrasion takes about 20-30 minutes .
During surgery, the patient clearly feels at first gentle aspiration, and clearly wear and massaging the skin. During one treatment can be several times the entire surface of the skin abrasion.
The final stage of the procedure
Microdermabrasion can be finished with an additional oxygenation of the skin. It takes about 20 minutes, during which time the oxygen escaping from the unit bactericidal effect on the skin and regenerates. In some offices we offer to combine microdermabrasion with chemical peeling.
Status after surgery
Microdermabrasion effect is visible immediately after the procedure. usually not noted any adverse side effects . In rare cases, you may experience redness of the skin that can cover up the appropriate makeup. Some people inform about the occurrence of burning sensation, tingling, older individuals with very sensitive complexions or taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may be slight ecchymosis, which disappear within 2 – 3 days.
Head hot / cold has properties mute redness of the skin, narrowing expanded and broken blood vessels, as well as wrinkles.
This device increases the activity of the cells and improves circulation – while relaxing tired muscles and calms inflammation.
The heat – increases the effectiveness of the treatment, and the penetration of active ingredients and vitamins.
Cold – calms after surgery, calms and soothes the place excited (after depilation, after adjustment).